Biyernes, Abril 29, 2016

I Love the Park Life


Being a college student and living in New York sometimes means that I don't always have the money to spend on a bunch of activities or the time to enjoy this great city properly, but I've recently discovered a lovely, big patch of green that is my new go to spot.The name of the place is Central Park!

The first time I went here with friends, I was in awe. I didn't know this park was so big or so busy. This park is truly gigantic! I choose a new piece of the park to jog through and visit a different attraction every time. Did you know that Central Park is 843 acres? That is truly amazing. And in those acres are sculptures, carriage rides, ice cream stands, Some of the oldest monuments are in Central Park.

One of the things I have enjoyed about living in New York and going to college here is that even if I don't have a ton of money, I can still enjoy the attractions, meet new people, try new things, and learn about different cultures.

That's why I love to go to CentraL Park. There is always art, music, activity and fun times. I have encountered the best people in the park. New mothers, seniors, artists, and mounted police officers. I know that I can bring my homework and relax in the park.

One day I even wandered down a path and sat in on a wedding happening. It is nice to know that if I've had a hectic week with college that I can get out of the hustle and head to the park for some relaxing green therapy.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed my description of the park life! When life gets busy and you need some relaxation, just remember to get out and go green!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento